Encona Peruvian Chorizo & Potato Skewers
Cooking Time: 12 mins Prep time: 10 mins
- 4 / 100g x Chorizo Sausages / Salami – diced or slice into 1- 1.5 cm cubes or slices.
- 12 x New Potatoes - Cooked and halved length ways
- 1 Bottle Encona Peruvian Amarillo Chilli Sauce.
- 1 dessert spoon of oil
- 4 Medium Skewers
1) Carefully skewer alternate pieces of Chorizo and potato. Try and start and finish with the Chorizo as this will help hold the potatoes on.
2) Heat a frying pan to moderate heat and add oil.
3) Season Skewers.
4) Carefully place in pan, turning regularly until Chorizo and potato have crisped and turned golden brown. This should take 10-12 mins.
5) Whilst cooking skewers, baste with a little Encona Peruvian Amarillo Chilli sauce.